Want to learn how to save money, live a frugal life, or work from home?
Great. Because that’s exactly what I help people with around here.
Money Savvy Momma is all about saving you money. You’ll find tips to save you money in every aspect of life. I want to help other moms balance their checks books and life. I believe every mom should have the option of working from home while raising her children. Here you’ll find
- Tip for work from home moms. As a mom of 3 toddlers, I know how hard it is to juggle life, work, and kids. I want all moms to know that they can be stay at home moms and provide for their family.
- Frugal living tips. You don’t have to be rich to have a great life. Here you’ll find ways to live frugally while also being happy.
- Saving money. I share tips on saving money in all aspects of life. Every dollar you save is one more dollar in your pocket.
- Recipies. I’ve NEVER claimed to be the world’s greatest cook. Let’s face it I just didn’t get blessed with my mommas cooking skills, but I do try to share some of the things she taught me.
- Crafts. From time to time I share fun crafts that I do with my kids.
Who’s behind the keyboard?
Well hello there, I’m Brittany. I am from the sunshine state… Also, know as Florida. I was born and raised here in a small town. Where I am now raising my kids. No kidding it’s such a small town if you blink you wouldn’t even know you passed us. So you better hope our only red light catches you 😉
After I had my son I put my nursing career on hold to stay home with him. That’s when I found the world of blogging.
I’ve always been frugal. I guess it came from my childhood. We were poor. We lived on food stamps, Medicaid, and things were tight. I was raised by my grandmother and grandfather who raised me while living on social security. We didn’t have all the glamorous things but we were happy.
Fast forward until now I have 3 children, a husband, and a dog. We are almost debt free. Life isn’t always sunshine and roses you have to roll your sleeves up and get dirty. So come sit with me on the porch with a glass of sweet tea and let’s figure this frugal living and saving money thing out together.
I love to hear from my friends. You can go to the contact me tab above or email me at Brittany(@) moneysavvymomma.com . If you don’t like to email pop on over to Facebook and holler at me there 😉