Thank you for your interest in posting on MoneySavvyMomma.com
Please use the form below to submit your guest posts to us. You can also use this to submit ideas for guest posts or drafts you want us to consider.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed. If I feel it will benefit my readers I will likely publish it.
- Posts should be about budgeting, saving money, Blogging, working from home, Motherhood, cleaning, or life in general.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 700 words or less.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Also, any non-working links will be removed.
- If a post feels self-serving or self-promotional for your company or blog, we’ll pass.
- Include a short bio (60 words or less) in the appropriate field below. Feel free to include a link to your site and if you would like a link to one social media account. Please also include a head shot.
- At this time, Money Savvy Momma currently does not pay for guest post.
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published.
If your guest post is accepted, it can take up to two months for your guest post to be published. I do my best to notify you within 1-2 weeks if your guest post is not accepted for publication.
Please make sure when you submit your post you do so through Google Documents and that you have selected “can edit”.
Please contact Editor@moneysavvymomma.com if you have any questions.
\ [contact-form to=’Editor@moneysavvymomma.com’ subject=’Paid guest post’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Google Document Link’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Question/comments’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]